- Mr. Sandman (The Chordettes cover)
- Bright Eyes (Version Edit)
- Hallelujah (Deep Purple cover)
- Imaginations From The Other Side (Demo Version)
- The Script For My Requiem (Demo Version)
- Songs 1 to 3 recorded, mixed and mastered at Sweet Silence Studios, Copenhague, Danemark by Flemming Rasmussen from January to March 1995
- Songs 4 and 5 recorded and mixed at Twilight Hall Studios, Krefeld, Germany by Andre Olbrich in March and April 1994
- Produced by Flemming Rasmussen
- Artwork by Andreas Marschall
Mr. Sandman is a special single since it is the one before The Forgotten Tales which can't be considered as a real album.
It is composed of four tracks unreleased before: an edit version of Bright Eyes, a cover of Deep Purple's song Hallelujah and the demos versions of Imaginations From The Other Side and The Script For My Requiem en versions démo.
In Japan, the single was released under the name of Bright Eyes with a different cover and the setlist was changed - Bright Eyes and Mr. Sandman were inversed.